• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Requesting Realism War Models!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Welcome modeler i call of you the best of the best to help me with my problem!

Todays models lack a little somthing called Realism. I say this because there are no models that can be used for ww2 maps! (except the constant Marines :D )

Well I just ask simple Vehicles and or Items. I am not asking 1 modeler to Take all his or her spare time dedicated to some desperate loser's requested project. I am just asking and giving ideas for some things. ~Note the following models i suggest will be ww2 only~

Here are some Vehicles i request.

-B17 (British Bomber look it up this can also be coloured Greyish and the German plane symbol to be made into a JU88A {German Bomber} )

-Panzer (german Standard tank)

-Tiger (German special Tank)

-Sherman (British Standard Tank)

-Priest/Wespe (Priest is a Allied Artillery and Wespe is Axis ~These arent Nescesary Just would be cool~ )

-Bf109/Spitfire (The bf 109 is a German fighter plane and a Spitfire is a Bristish Fighter plane ~Other plaens from ww2 would be cool as well like the Japanese Zero)

-Destroyer (The destroyer is a Allied war ship that is set out to kill subs)

-Submarine (Plz ww2 based)

-Battleship (Just your average War Ship in ww2)

Units

-Sniper (ww2 based if you dont mind)

-Medic (maybe someone can make the medic Model more.. ww2 or ww2 Camo style skin)

-Anti Tank (Just some kind of Soldier with a Bazooka or Panzerczach{German bazooka} ~ Not exactly Nescesary I could also use a Firebat Marine )

Well i know some of these sound tough and you can try as little or as many of these as you like

~Do not consider these Demands there Suggestions or Ideas~

Well thnx for reading this if you did and plz no Flaming my Ideas! :D

Level 2
Sorry for double post but if you have ideas or you would like to work on 1 of these (Doubt anyone does and thats ok :lol: ) But if you do then pm me to keep and contact and plz give tell me which 1 you want to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.