• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We need tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Personally I think that the AFV, Artillery and other military unit section is very small. I know that there are 10 000s of AFVs but were missing stuff and histoeical maps community is annoyed. I am one of the best A&A players and having Killst4rs M1A1/A2 tank model as every tank in the game is incredibly annoying. What we need are: Proper Field Artillery and AT guns. (Field arty is dif from long ranged arty), a much larger collection of Modern MBTs. We have T72, T80, T90, and M1A1/A2? I think thats it. Then for WW2 Panzer IV G(thats not a G it looks like a Panzer III N, epic phail), Tiger which is good, Sherman which done well too but theres no firefly. NO T-34????? (Illidan's WW2 tank which he calls a T-34 looks like crap) NO CROMWELL? NO CHURCHILL? God Germany is missing lots of good tank models. The most important models are...

King Tiger, Panzer III and IV (Early, Middle and Late), Stug III with long 75mm gun, Jagdpanther, Matilda 2, Crusader(All cruaders look the same), Cromwell, churchill, T-34, KV1, IS-2, T54/T-55, T-60, Leopard 1 AND 2, Centaurion, Challenger 2. Most modern MBTs (excluding Russia, China, Japan a few others) look very similar so the various M1A1/A2s can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.