• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Questions about Spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wanted to make am ORPG, i wanna have a spellbook for a sorcerer with fire, ice and thunder spells. I made a flame bolt spell than i made another one basing it off the blizzard flame bolt, when i cast one, the other one will cast!
How can i fix this without having to base them off other abailities as this seems to hard for me."?

Level 5
Are you basing them of the same abilities? if so, u can't, they have to be based on different ones.
And what ability/ies are you basing them of?

Level 5
Well since I dont know what kind of spell Flame bolt will be I can't really answer that. The important thing when ur choosing the "based spell" is that its either: AoE Target, Single Target, No target or Automatic. Depending on what your spell is.
If ur spell is a single target spell thats just damaging the unit (which I would guess ;)), then use the spell Finger of Death. (u can use other spells 2, this is just an example).

Status
Not open for further replies.