• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Some are back and others have no intention to ever stay with such an ass as Ralle, as if I didn't explain to him the casual cases I may need to stop here by, just to ask someone something, away from trouble and things that made me the bad guy - I mean I can't even look through some tools around the conversion War3-SC2 I am making, without having to use a proxy... And I admitted there are things I will have to come here for, even if I am.. elsewhere.

And now that GF is back, what do you expect him to do, revive a dead game?

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Some are back and others have no intention to ever stay with such an ass as Ralle.

And now that GF is back, what do you expect him to do, revive a dead game?

You come here only to post your crap against other people? The only ass I see here is you, and noone cares wether you have "intention" to stay or not.

This site exists by no means to revive a dead game. It exists cause it supports a game that lives. Take your crap away, please. Ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.