• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Gathering Lumber from Fleshy Corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need something that enables a unit to gather lumber from a fleshy (non-skeletal) corpse over a period like 15 seconds, after which the corpse should turn skeletal.

Gathered lumber should depend on the dead unit's health. I'm just completely stuck on that. Ideas?

Level 12
:ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

explanation :

after a unit dies, a corpse (based of any trees) will be created which have the Max Life of (Triggering Unit), and peasants can normally gather lumber from them, also i put pig there as a corpse, make it as a dummy (Locust and invulnerable) with infinite health and play it's death animation (though it's still stand after the peasant hunt them), but i don't know how to adjust the duration.

Attachments

• Corpse.jpg
    Corpse.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png
    2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 105
Level 12
I'm dumb. That should have been the first thing to come to my mind. Thank you.

and how should the solution be ? i think we cannot use cannibalize when the caster already has full health points, it will say "hero is already at full health".

and again we don't know how much health point the unit type of corpses had, how we suppose to check them ?

i think this should be answered, so when anybody see this thread, they will get their answer right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.