• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gate of Babylon (Spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
lol fate stay night ^^
hm..
what about creating many shockwaves with sword model?

Level 13
Gate

Create a unit with the sword model ( i would use the undead poison cloud [you can't select it]) and let them rush the way you want it...

Then create a trigger which picks ever unit in range of 50 or so of these units and deal damage to the picked unit...

hope that helped u^^

Azazel

Level 12
I had the two ideas before posting, but poblems:

1- Trigger? ... ... ... Lazy? xD
2- It will not look naturaly, and someone who goes near the caster will only take half of the swords and other guys can still take damage.

Please... Someone help-me... I don't want to code it xD

Level 13
Help

Well I am a helpful guy and because of that i made the ability for you...

NOTICE: I had not much time and so the abilty is not completly finished yet...
There are several things you must add to the triggers... but the main part is ok...

I didn't get it how to upload something on this side so I used rapidshare..

Link...

EDIT: SRY I just checked the map again and realized that there are BIG (even HUGE)
mistakes in the triggers... 1. you can controll the swords..., 2. They deal no damage...

I try to fix it... I just let the link where it is so you can try to find the errors by urself...

Last edited:
Level 12
Please, you don't have to do that! I will make the trigger by myself.
I don't like to waste other time. Don't need to worry ^^

I just need to know how can I make a function that can be called with: "Call SwordMove (wich unit)"

Status
Not open for further replies.