• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garona / Female Orc Assassin Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This was one of my first versions of a female orc. But I was told that despite the changes she still seemed to have a ... human appearance. So before creating a more orc aspect I decided to modify it so that it can also be used as the Semi-Orc assassin "Garona"

* Garona's birth was planned by Gul'dan, who linked one of his orc warriors with a draenei. The result was a girl, who as they later found out, had the appearance of a human. Gul'dan tortured her and made her grow by means of magic, even introducing magical controls into her mind to ensure her obedience. Garona grew up in the barracks alongside her father and other great orcs who detested her for being different.

Previews
Contents

Female Orc Assassin Reforged - Icon (Icon)

Female Orc Assassin Reforged - Portrait (Model)

Garona / Female Orc Assassin Reforged (Model)

Garona / Female Orc Assassin Reforged (Model)

Garona / Female Orc Assassin Reforged - Icon (Icon)

Garona / Female Orc Assassin Reforged - Portrait (Model)

Level 35
Hello!
A great work done for this model.Tested it and it really works nice. Garona is a great character to have in warcraft reforge
Small issues that i've seen:
  • similar to draeneys her eyes are purple
1644100339898.png

• she is missing her signature tattoos on each of her shoulders
  • the re-skin needs a bit more work for the resolution to be more high
  • as an orc she could be a bit muscular
  • the knees look a little stiff I believe would be best to hive her full pants with some armor on them to hide that :D
  • the neckless looks a bit wierd. I think you can remove it
That's all! Thank you again for all your work!

Deleted member 297650

D

Deleted member 297650

so i downloaded the model however some of the parts that i download to the editor dont work because the skin texture still shows up white? is there any way i can fix it or does my warcraft editor not be able to show it?

Level 1
so i downloaded the model however some of the parts that i download to the editor dont work because the skin texture still shows up white? is there any way i can fix it or does my warcraft editor not be able to show it?
I have the same issue with this and other models. On further inspection, it seems even though you click on the custom model in the Unit Editor to use the Imported file, it somehow converts from .mdx to .mdl. So the question is do the creators of the models need to adjust something or do we who downloaded and imported the files need something to make it run as .mdx