• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gandalf The Grey

Gandalf the Grey From Lotr.
Fixed the hole in the arm

No skins Required

NEW PORTRAIT and fixed hat!
Fixed Ze death animation

No Team color! :(

Keywords:
wizard, mage, person, magic caster
Contents

Gandalf The Grey (Model)

Level 32
(6) This is a simple edit but should be useful for map makers. The model contains no team color or glow (it's Gandalf the GRAY afterall) so it's probably best applied to a neutral unit. The in-game VillagerWoman.blp texture gives a real gray color, even if a little bland; Glamdring and the staff provide some color. The view camera could be focused better. This model also includes a custom death sound.

Level 5
The download is much different than the picture...

It looks like a retextured Pandaren, especially the hat, except with a beard. I looked at your posts and I saw a picture of a newer version of your Gandalf and it looks a hell of a lot better. Why can't I download that one?

Level 2
Hmm... Im making a lotr game but i need near perfect models and textures, does anyone think i should get this? i already have several near perfect models

Level 1
Hmm the modell is simple and the face looks more like a dwarf than Gandalf. Like i said its simple but it looks good and everyone knows that this should be Gandalf. 4/5

BTW: The model looks ingame much better than on your screen. You should make a new one.