• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gandalf The Grey -Uptaded-

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I uptaded the original model of Gandalf The Grey by Radagast.

The uptades I made are:

-Changed the colour of his Staff.

-Changed the colour of his Sword.

-Changed the shape of his staff.

-Made his sword slim and longer.

-Made the end of his staff look like it is burned (acording to the movie "Lord of The Rings, The fellowship of the Ring".

*Granted permission from Radagast, the creator of the original model*

Also, it now needs two skins which are 14KB the one and 15KB the other :p so nevermind.

---

I wonder why the image when I upload it looks so awful, :(
Anyway, better test the model by yourself before judge it from its image as it sucks.

I wil try to upload an another one in time.

Keywords:
Gandalf, The Grey, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lord of the rings.
Contents

Gandalf The Grey -Uptaded- (Model)

Reviews
17:34, 31st Mar 2010 DonDustin: back to pending 8th April 2010 - General Frank: Please merge the textures into one file and alpha-out the eyes of this wizard! 24th April 2010 Changes are not made. Resource rejected. PM me if you want that...

M

17:34, 31st Mar 2010
DonDustin: back to pending

8th April 2010 - General Frank:
Please merge the textures into one file and alpha-out the eyes of this wizard!

24th April 2010
Changes are not made. Resource rejected. PM me if you want that model fixed.

lol, well.. improve the wrap and give him hands. Also, try merging your two textures together, noone is going to want to spend 237kbs on a model as simple as this.
Also if radagast made this model (or to be exact; merged the paladin head with the necromancer body), shouldn't you be asking hem for allowance before you edit it?

It is not allowed to update edits of other peoples models on this page, especially if the original model is barely approvable as it is. :p

Level 12
It is still the same.If you give him more details i will going to use in my campaign ^^
And Gandalf don't have so much white beard also he don't wear the stick like that,and he look like lady in that dress -.-

Level 6
"lol, well.. improve the wrap and give him hands. Also, try merging your two textures together, noone is going to want to spend 237kbs on a model as simple as this.
Also if radagast made this model (or to be exact; merged the paladin head with the necromancer body), shouldn't you be asking hem for allowance before you edit it?

It is not allowed to update edits of other peoples models on this page, especially if the original model is barely approvable as it is. :p "

It was more then just a geoset merge you know... to be exact: Animations were changed,geosets were re uv'd as well new geosets were added while some nodes were edited and added...

Level 8
"lol, well.. improve the wrap and give him hands. Also, try merging your two textures together, noone is going to want to spend 237kbs on a model as simple as this.

It is not allowed to update edits of other peoples models on this page, especially if the original model is barely approvable as it is. :p "

It was more then just a geoset merge you know... to be exact: Animations were changed,geosets were re uv'd as well new geosets were added while some nodes were edited and added...

Nobody reads the text? >.<
I already said I took his permission.
--

And the uptades I made was:

The uptades I made are:

-Changed the colour of his Staff.

-Changed the colour of his Sword.

-Changed the shape of his staff.

-Made his sword slim and longer.

-Made the end of his staff look like it is burned (acording to the movie "Lord of The Rings, The fellowship of the Ring".