• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gaming Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
agreed. there was a time I was fighting the covenant in a room aboard one of the Halos (halo 2) and we were getting attacked from all sides. eventually, it was just me, and the flood, as the ally I had fled the room to go to the hallway above to shoot them D: So here I was, jumping on a crate, trying to dodge the flood (their name is accurate D: 5 lines thick D: around 5 stacked crates) and shooting at them. I accidentally destroyed ost of the crates, and was running out of ammo. So, with what little ammo i had left (about 5 shots), I made a leap of faith over the flood (only 1 crate's worth of running distance D:) and ran out the door, up the stairs, and to the hallway above to finish the flood off.

Oh, and I was getting close to death..... lol

Level 23
(Murloc ghosts unleash their arsenal of laser pens on Sargeras.* [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] [[Nuclear Luanch Detected]] :D

Level 10
sweetness. btw, I was the "ally". I was at about half health, and since the host of the birthday party (someone else's birthday, not us) had set up the rules so that when you died, you give up the controller. since that was the first time we played the game, I wasn't going to get myself killed, so I went to the second floor and used the laser rifle to take the flood out, then i realised how uneffective it was and after previously taking out the soldiers on that level, just jumped down and went to a high spot on the first floor. I then used my other guns to wipe out the flood. (If only we didn't shoot their giant bag like forms, we probably wouldn't have had that problem.) We eventually go out of theat room (finished it, not escape) and the birthday boy demanded that we hand over the controllers, even though we hadn't died yet.

Level 10
*calls in the Litany Of fury and the Blood Raven Chapter fleet* YOUR SCREWED NOW MUHAHAHahahahah
*blows up both the hyperion and other ships with one shot and blast away into space.* and are never heard from agian until the next day

Level 23
godmodder...... *a small canister of what looks like a artillery shell drifts into sight of the enemy fleet. a raising power signiture from the device appears on all screens. Suddenly, a epic flash and a blue shockwave eminates from its location, the shockwave destroying the ships as they crunch and split apart. Escape pods are unable to survive as a Planet Cracker (ship) moves into sight* >:D your screwed now! It's got shields AND a great hull armour :p

Level 10
lol that wouldn't happen they are Battle Barges and they have Void Shields which are only..... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Lol ok i should talk about this in the Warhammer Club.

Level 23
void shields? eh? never heard of them. So basically, you've ripped holes in space and time so you have all incoming weapons fire, and your own, stuck into the Void? which leaves you trapped on a ship with Voids surrounding you on all sides..... lol

Barges are no match for my Mining Ship! >:D But really, if your going to RP, take it to Order of RPing, not here lol

Level 10
you haven't even tried it, cause it's not made yet. and it's a campaign, not a map. STORY MODE! if I made it by myself, it wouldn't be that fun, but if I had help, it could be as good as some of the blizzard maps. Besides, I already make them hard. I just don't know how to terrain a map for battle maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.