• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

first topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i started witht he first topic about lineage so i will start with the first topic about this 2 . its a good idea to take cs to because its a very popular game with a big community
and now we have an rts , mmorpg and a fps (btw are these words in short word list?)

Level 12
We have talked about cs mutliple times in the past, so no, you are not talking about the first fps here. Also we have talked about WoW and DnL, so no, you have not talked about the first mmorpg yet either 8)

Level 12
darkkeijp";p="4834 said:
does someone has a cs account or cdkey thhat i can use
if you have pm it pls

CS does not use a CD key, just download it from Steam or somehting. Ask Ryann, he would know, as would Dan.

Level 7
well i asked a friend. i have to download steam then fill in a half life keycode. and then i can do everything. but i might just buy half life for 5 euro

Level 21
yeh u need a cd, steam cracks down on hackers by banning CD keys from playing on secure servers if they get caught cheating. you can buy a cheap copy of half life and use that. or alternitavly buy HL2 but it sucks (source) so mabey u wouldnt wanna do that...

im really experienced with steam and WON (if anyone remember good old 1.5, i remember good old 1.2 :p ) so any queries are open to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.