• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Interface - Field for upkeep percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
With the default game interface, when you mouse over the "No Upkeep" box in the upper right corner of the game screen, it reads:

No Upkeep
Gold Income Rate: 100%
... blah blah more stuff

Within Advanced -> Game Interface, I have found the fields to modify the "No Upkeep" and "Gold Income Rate: " parts of that display. However, I cannot figure out how to modify or disable the "100%". Please help!

Thank you,
Volty

Level 10
In gameplay constants, there are also lines for gold-taxes and lumber-taxes (these are not used at all in melee, but you can change that) and a food levels line. These three should have an own category called "costs" or "taxes" or something like that and those are the ones you may want to change.

Level 2
Thank you Waldbaer for that info. However, changing the values for "Upkeep - Gold Tax Rates" in Gameplay Constants will only change what number is being displayed in place of the "100%". I'm trying to remove it or change it entirely. I would have expected that a field in the Game Interface would let me do this. Anyone know for certain?

Level 2
I know this is possible because at least one map that I've seen (dota v6.48b) is an example. I just can't find the darned field that needs to be changed!

Level 2
I still have not found an answer to this question, which really irks me because I know it's possible (see DotA 6.49b as an example). Does anyone know how to do this please?

Level 10
I just searched wc3campaigns for it and found this:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=90474
So you see, it is not possible to make it completely invisible, but adding |cff222222 at the end of the Game-Interface constant "Gold-Income-Rate:" will give it a color you barely notice (just as in DotA, check it again and you will see the number, especially if you have a light place ingame behind it).

Level 19
there is no way to disable it
but we can hide it by importing a non-transparent tooltip background (black looks cool) and setting it to same color with tooltip
(in dota its still visible some)

Status
Not open for further replies.