• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game being ruined by insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I just joined the dungeon bot, when this player Akuryou-sama (garena player) started insulting and swearing me. I could either kill him a few times with my Sin, or report him to the admins... let's not ruin each-other's game so I would ask the admins to take care of that. Thank you in advance !

Level 8
Wow. OK. Let's put forth all the unfiltered evidence and see who really ruined the game.

P.S. I ain't even mad. However, player killing in a pve game to fulfill your own personal and self-inflated vendetta is game-ruining and shouldn't be condoned. What do you hope to prove by killing everyone that doesn't agree with you?

Attachments

• Replay_2013_09_04_2331.w3g
    61.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Level 2
Everybody saw that, from Stona to Felounger, they saw how you kept insulting me b4 game loads, although I hadn't told you a single thing. And I am not aiming to fulfill any self-inflated vendetta, I have proven myself to be a honorable person, so upload your fu**ing replays somewhere else, because people saw the whole situation with their own eyes.

Level 13
I feel like I have to post this in every thread. Jesus.

Player Problems: (Hacks, Flames ...)

If there are any issues with players, or any ban requests to be made, please contact the following bot admins on the forums by private message only,

Active Admin Names

muzzel
Vestra
S0ulseeker
Egotenks
Shapy

Please include a replay involving the individual you have an issue with. However, a screenshot can also be accepted as evidence.

I'll watch the replay and get back to both of you.

Level 13
Accept my friend request on Garena if you'd be so kind Empire so we can discussion the situation.

Level 2
Hem, empirebg, you know that there are people that can help you to get over sociopathic tendancies, don't you? I don't know what happened in previous games, but in this replay you just look like a full-of-himself overhormoned guy who can't bear the thought that some people do not want to see you as someone soooo kind and generous and helpful and great and indispensable and Idon'tknowwhatotherlaudatoryadjective.
You can't kill people while they are playing just because they insulted you IN ANOTHER GAME; and even if you are insulted, just get over it and don't answer...just play.
And what makes it even twisted is the fact you "respect so much [noobcake]", who happens to act the same as you do: I've seen him just load a char and straight away repeatedly kill another player, under the pretext this very same player had been killing idk what other player IN A PREVIOUS GAME.
Are you the Brotherhood of Bullies or some kind of selfproclaimed upholders of the law?
Go and right your own wrongs before to even try to fix other players' "problems".

EDIT: sorry, I was typing while other answers were sent.

Level 13
Guys, this is why these things should be pmed. Do not start a fucking forum fight over someones personality. If you guys have issues with players, simply do not play with them.

Level 2
Still not locked down? Time for another unending flametopic <3.
I got it, next anger outburst will be pmed; it just happened because it hurts me each time I realize someone I considered a fair and kind player...is just another selfish gameruiner.
That's really saddening, depressing...

Status
Not open for further replies.