• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galaxy Wars Part 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Galaxy is a spoof campaign , it makes fun of popular games and movies like star wars LOTR and neopets and warcraft 3 , and many more

speacial ty to models artists:

Olofmoleman
hawkwing

Keywords:
galaxy,spoof,wars
Contents

Galaxy Wars Part 1 (Campaign)

Reviews
16:29, 19th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Poor quality.

M

16:29, 19th Dec 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Poor quality.

Level 6
i like it at least something for long play 5/5 +apro+rep
>>
that was maked by my brother sry

Real Comment

That campaign needs a lot of more work-

Better Terrain
Triggered victory
better story
and it's just wasting of 66mega in computer
1/5 rejection

Last edited:
Level 2
this campagin horrifies me, theres little redeeming quality to be found. if you want to make maps and campagins at least take some time and try to learn how. no offence but this is in fact the worst campagin ive ever played, and theres some bad ones out there. i sugest scrapping this one, learning how to make maps properly and trying again. hopefully you will do better next time.

Level 21
Is this the best you can do?

Well anyway beyond what the other people have said, rejected campaign is rejected.

Level 4
Lol...Bad !!! The Terrain is really bad , use more doodads different tiles ect ...The gameplay is poor like the scenario ....you must work again ...

Last edited:
Level 1
i didn't paly an worst campagin in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worst thing in the chapters
1:The Terrain is bad you have like an littel army to defete Saruno and you cant hit him i because he is behind the wall i need the hake to beat him
2:Don't play that map it will crushe you PC
and there are even bad things in here i have noting wit you man but read some tutorials in here and start again

Level 22
i didn't paly an worst campagin in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worst thing in the chapters
1:The Terrain is bad you have like an littel army to defete Saruno and you cant hit him i because he is behind the wall i need the hake to beat him
2:Don't play that map it will crushe you PC
and there are even bad things in here i have noting wit you man but read some tutorials in here and start again

whatisthis.png

Level 12
In my opinion there are only about 6 campaigns swimming in a mapping hell created by people who cause "grammatically failed destruction."

Level 9
The campaign was at least playable, but there were plenty of things that needed to be done on it. I understand that the concept (spoof) was pretty nice. But comeon...
-no victory triggers
-no quest descriptions
-sometimes the mission is almost impossible to win
-terrain was not that bad....but it wasn't good...as in not good either.

Gives it a 3/5

Level 12
The campaign was at least playable, but there were plenty of things that needed to be done on it. I understand that the concept (spoof) was pretty nice. But comeon...
-no victory triggers
-no quest descriptions
-sometimes the mission is almost impossible to win
-terrain was not that bad....but it wasn't good...as in not good either.

Gives it a 3/5

What he said, adding that there were no triggers at all that I could see