• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Galaxy Wars Need Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This Project will be revolusionary this will blow peoples MINDS!! this will be one of the most ultimate maps on Warcraft 3 THIS WILL BE DARK GALAXY WARS!!.
okay i need some good makers here i need folowing to complete this map any time sone
-1-3 modelers
-Triggerer(his jobb will be very HARD!!)
-iconer
-skiner(for modelers(if needed o_O)
-terrainer(for planets and stuff)

History/story:
2 million years into the future the two spiral galaxys milky way and andromeda colided and created the galaxy of Xiora I. in the galaxy of milky way the humans on earth almost got devouerd by the colision when the 2 black holes merged into one. the planets neptune and uranus got sadly devouerd. in the galaxy of andromeda a space war was taking place, betwen the high-tec andros and the flesh eating Reavers. when the galaxys colided the mostly of the 2 races people was killed. andros lost their home planet, but they had enough outposts that survived to continue the war. the humans got right in the middle of the war. andros wanted an alliance whit the humans. 13 years after the request of an alliance the humans jumped into the battle. but the reavers had more ships, and the humans and andros was nearly destroyed. you play 50 years after the colision of the 2 galaxys, and the battle is going for an end. it is all up to a group of star captians, of humans and andros to destroy the savage reavers. play and fight for your life in the battle aginst the reavers or the alliance...!!

Objective:
the objective of the game is random since it is an RPG/ORPG. you can help the andros an humans to destroy the reavers or(maybe be reaver and destroy humans and andros) or go solo and be space pirate or something else like Adventurer,dicoverer,space pirate, deivery boy and colonist(maybe). there might also be a galaxy destruction event when the senter of Xiora I devouer the rest of the universe and destroy every thing left(not sure i might add this event)you play around the senter of the universe and can travel to solar systems there might be 1-3 parts part 1 in senter 2 alittle outer and 3 furthest out where the war will end!.

Last edited:
Level 3
no one want to join the project i have to do this on my own... well im good at every thing exept modeling and skinning and iconing but im good at using the map editor!! it will be done.... in like 3 years since no one want to help :(

Level 11
no offense but when i read the info on this map, its like your trying to remake starcraft. You should make something original bro.

Level 3
i have never played starcraft so the game idea is from my mind but i got some of the consept from the game Eve online and also the name for the reaver race from a movie but i have NEVER played star craft and no one want to make the map now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.