1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gaias Players

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by sluk, Jul 19, 2016.

1. sluk

sluk

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is just a question cause i am not playing anymore but i saw a lot of new poeple that play Gaias but who still plays from 1.2B?

2. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    <---- in game nick Papa.Dragon
    got acc on all servers, but I play on europe server, due to spikes on others.

3. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perhaps they dislike the changes in 1.2C or the community so they stay in 1.2B. If their group just wants to do 1.2B things that's completely up to them, it's simply a matter of preference.

4. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I dunno if there's any correlation, but I've noticed Zwiebel has pretty much stopped updating about the map on the hive website and doesn't really post on the forums via new updates and such as mainstream as he had in the past and seems to do it via discord mostly now. I get why he does that and he wants to keep some surprises for people when they actually play, but there are times where I am very busy and am unable to log on Discord for days at a time and I might completely miss a whole new update myself. There are others who don't even use Discord and may not even know about the updates that are going on.

I think having updates via the forums was a better way to keep the community more in sync with each other. As it stands now all updates and such are more based on word of mouth.

5. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    Totaly agree, main website is a main website there should be all at hand, if update infos goes in different channel, most peoples will simply miss it. Like i do :(

6. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    There has simply not been much development recently on account of Blizzard's reluctance to increase the multiplayer map size soft limit. Apart from some balance adjustments (which were never announced before anyway), Zwieb just works on the ancient cave (which is GLORIOUS). I'm sure he'll present that in the forum when the basics are done.

It could also be that he doesn't have time to make carefully worded posts on a forum, which he isn't even obligated to do.

Anyway, there was plenty of hype and constant updates from Zwieb for 1.2C so this has nothing to do with the OP.

7. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I will make new update posts whenever something interesting happens. The last two releases were mostly small bug/balance updates so not much to say there really.