• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

G.U.N Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I am currently working on a map named G.U.N Arena (Artifactial wars screwed up :witch_doc_sad:) so now i am making an map over Trickys riffle system (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/737/). I have added a few weapons and more is on the way (Dont worry, all weapons aint snipers, theres both shotguns, submachine guns and normal pistols). The objective is to kill the emenies (wow). There will be alot of different mods heres some examples. Normal: first team who reach a given amount of kills wins. Vampire: Each team starts whit a given amount of life, every time a guy dies, his team loose 1 hp and the opposite team gains 1. GG: each time you have killed 2 emenies, your
gun will be upgraded (from Glock 18 to Benelli (its a shotgun)). The first who
kills 2 emenies whit the last gun wins, or that would say his team wins. If any got ideas for weapons or modes i will gladly use them, i would like normal weapons no lasers :thumbs_up:. Images come soon!

Level 15
didnt really thought about the files :) But back to the question, does anybody got ideas for items or mods? Items: Keviar: increases life by 25 only 1 can be equipped at once, Helmet: increases life by 25 only 1 can be equipped at once, Boots of Speed: guess what, Medipack: heals the user fully. Adding some grenades soon.

Last edited:
Level 15
Ion Cannons?? whats that? Btw if any got ideas for tanks, APC's? ive thought about the mines and think its more realistic, if its an tank-like thing which bothe can shoot AND lie mines. Also adding herospells to the different weapons so Glock will get Secondary Gun which just alows him to fire a shockwave and so on. If any got ideas for Weapons, items mods or SPELLS please post :p

Level 5
Ion cannon. It works like this: (Flashback: Two years ago, a country launches a satellite claiming it's a weather sat.) A soldier dials a code in some sort of phone, the code triggers a system in the satellite that makes it face an array of mirrors at a top-secret ground station, the station fires a beam at the satellite, the satellite gathers the energy, amplifies it into a blast of pure destructive power, and fires it at the target the soldier wants to destroy.

Level 5
A portable version would be the one that Samus is using o blast her targets. (See my avatar. It's the gun she's charging up.)

Level 5
Try this. it should look like a beam from the sky, so you could try creating 10 special effects of the same type through triggers. Example, set a trig so that:

-Create a spec effect on the target point of the ion cannon of type (any spec effect that comes from the sky. Like Starfall or Monsoon Bolt.)
-damage AoE
-wait 0.1 seconds
-Create effect again
-damage AoE again
-wait again
-repeat as often as you want the "satellite" to blast.

Level 5
Oh, okay. Then you'll need a dummy unit with Shockwave as the model file, then adjust the size, give it a really strong immolation ability, and destroy it upon contact with the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.