• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Futuristic Sliding Door

A door for games like cruiser command and metastasis, they use an old door model that i really dont like, i made this as a substitute.

Uses all ingame textures, its a real steal, low filesize.

Great if you use it with the "Wall Low (Horizantal)" Pathing texture.

You can use it as its own portrait - "Art - Portrait"
Credits, please.

Keywords:
Sliding, Door, Wall, Starcraft, Starwars, Halo, Futuristic
Contents

Futuristic Sliding Door (Model)

Reviews
03:45, 3rd Jan 2010 DonDustin: great door model that could be useful for many futuristic maps

M

03:45, 3rd Jan 2010
DonDustin: great door model that could be useful for many futuristic maps

Level 3
Awsome door. but a few suggestions.... You should make a flatter more horizontal door. Instead of standing straight up. so if people have big doors they can have a big sliding door because i amplified the size of the door in my map and it was way to tall and didnt look good there being gigantic... And if you could make a more metalic skin to make it more realistic. Otherwise very good model its very useful for my upcoming trilodgy.

Level 9
I know that this problem was stated multiple times, but rotate this model please. Ohh...
And if the animations don't work, then animate them for the other rotation. If you could animate it for this 270 degrees, then I'm sure you can animate them for 180 degrees as well. :)
Because know it sucks. I need big doors, not doors for critter-sized units.
Anyway, I really like this model, nothin to complain only this one little big thing. :wink:

Level 28
I know that this problem was stated multiple times, but rotate this model please. Ohh...
And if the animations don't work, then animate them for the other rotation. If you could animate it for this 270 degrees, then I'm sure you can animate them for 180 degrees as well. :)
Because know it sucks. I need big doors, not doors for critter-sized units.
Anyway, I really like this model, nothin to complain only this one little big thing. :wink:
You can rotate it inside the object editor... the animations also work when it's rotated.

Anyway, I forgot to say thanks for the animation, though I had already found out how (I do it differently, without regions, but that doesn't really matter).

Level 9
You can rotate it inside the object editor... the animations also work when it's rotated.

Anyway, I forgot to say thanks for the animation, though I had already found out how (I do it differently, without regions, but that doesn't really matter).

well you can rotate it in the object editor, I know. But one thing sucks. If you make the wall horizontale (? have the german WE) the pathability goes verticaly ... noo and I won't use pathability like in the test map, I need it to be big!
If I take the pathability of a iron gate, it is always reverted. Either if I change it in the object editor. Is the model 270 degrees, the pathability is 180 degrees.
There is ALWAYS a difference of 90 degrees! :D
Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Nevermind! :xxd:
This model looks good and is nice. :p

Level 6
OMFG Now I don't need to make a request! THIS IS WHAT I WAS WISHING TO FIND.
I Freaking LUV U!