• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future of Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Sigh. And once again we see the worlds problems thread through the needle of internet forums. It's funny watching though. Both sides have their reasons and in my opinion, they are BOTH right. However, the problem is interpretation.

Each of you need to realize that when you read someone else's post its in their own personal style and when you read it, it may mean something different than what they intended. It is important to remember this whether you are the initial poster or the replier.

So please, be a little more sensitive to each other's posts and realize how you read it and interpret it may be different than what they intended.

Edit: Also, the above statement goes double for online discussion since people are lazy and do not always type it out exactly how they mean it, like I try to do >>

Example:
Gilles said:
Quit trolling Tyranid.
See to me he sounds angry and bossy... but I'm sure that wasn't intended so I don't take it as thus. Instead I interpret it as:

"Hey, quit trolling Tyranid, I want to end this".

Status
Not open for further replies.