• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Funny idea for sheeptag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive got a nice idea ( i think) but i cannot create a map meself and i cannot host it neither sow.. :D

here is mine idea.. ( in case some1 is thinking of creating a sheeptag)

wisp got Polymorph to change the camping wolfs in a sheep (without attack dmg) for a small amount of time.. this can be confusing and funny :).

wisp got owl scout. they can make an owl for a small amount of time. just to see if they are camping.

wisp got Endurance Aura.
if a sheep comes close to a wisp he wil become very fast :D.

wolves:
each wolve got the same spells
owl.. to scout
ward.. to scout
Divine Shield.. to pass the slowfarms and stunfarms
Spirit wolf... some aid
As special a high lvl endurence aura can be nice... to be very fast

i hope you can use this in the game if some1 is gonna create an sheeptag..

Level 3
Each one got his own thoughts about sheeptag.. it can be fun if the shepards doesnt camp. I like to be both sheep as shepard.. but it is far from boring ;p

Level 12
Depends upon the version and how unbalanced it is. I prefered Weevilman's sheep tag the best.

Level 3
Malufa";p="3677 said:
Depends upon the version and how unbalanced it is. I prefered Weevilman's sheep tag the best.

true.. i like rots the best.. but.. what do you think of mine ideas for new sheeptag?

Level 12
Flesh it out, not just a raw idea, give it some data. I can help you make the needed changes, but I will only help, I will not do all of it myself.

Level 3
well ok..
shades got Polymorph to change the camping wolfs in a sheep (without attack dmg) for a small amount of time.. this can be confusing and funny
shades got owl scout. they can make an owl for a small amount of time. just to see if they are camping.
Wisp now look like shades.. MUCH COOLER.

wolves:
each wolve got the same spells and each wolf looks like thrall..(with meelee attack)
spelss are
Chainligtning.. ( only works at farms)
Far Sight to scout
Spirit wolf... some aid
Storm, Earth, And Fire (Ultimate)(lvl 6 )
splits himself into 3 shepards for a small amount of time
and ofcourse ward to detect

Buidlings ( if there is nothing in the quotation mark than nothing changes with the way it is in the normal versions)

the shop store got save items as normal meelee games.

sheeps cash farms cost 40 gold.
normal farms cost nothing
upgraded farms cost 3 gold
huge farms cost 20 gold
Sentry farm cost 30 gold
Stun farm cost 150 gold ( 20% change stun, normal attack speed)
Aura farm cost 200 gold ( unholy aura,devotion Aura and Reincarnation 50 secs cooldown..)
Slow farm cost 100 gold (Frost Armor,Slow Poison normal attack speed.)
Invisble farm cost 110 gold (cast Invisibility+ is invisble itself)

sheeps (cannot see invisble wards)
when you got 10 saves you get an aura vampire aura. ( useless but it looks funny)
Gives you frozen armor skil at 15 saves ( still got the aura)
at 20 saves you get Evasion 10% change to avoid. ( still got aura and frozen armor)
30 saves got backpack so they can buy 2 items.

Also i leak the idea that if a shepard leaves all the remaining shepards get gold and exp.

Can i upload a map here? ( i can make a map without triggers)

hope you can tell me how to add triggers to the map ( whenever i upload it :p) and some1 can host it..

-tnx

Level 12
Soja";p="3744 said:
well ok..
wisp got Polymorph to change the camping wolfs in a sheep (without attack dmg) for a small amount of time.. this can be confusing and funny
This is easy to do, just have to make an region that includes all of the "camping" area and create a very simple trigger, I can take you through it step by step on MSN
Soja";p="3744 said:
wisp got owl scout. they can make an owl for a small amount of time. just to see if they are camping.
wisp got Endurance Aura.
How many levels? Standard aura? If there is more than one level how will they gain XP?
Soja";p="3744 said:

if a sheep comes close to a wisp he wil become very fast.
Then how will the wolves ever catch them if the wisps are already faster than a wolf is but if they get close they become even faster than that?
Soja";p="3744 said:

Wisp now look like shades.. MUCH COOLER.

wolves:
each wolve got the same spells
owl.. to scout
ward.. to scout
Divine Shield.. to pass the slowfarms and stunfarms
Spirit wolf... some aid
As special a high lvl endurence aura can be nice... to be very fast.(lvl 6 )
Is it just me or do you seem to just really like Endurance Aura? I mean really dude, what is the point of both the sheep and the wolves both having this ability?
Soja";p="3744 said:

Buidlings ( if there is nothing in the quotation mark than nothing changes with the way it is in the normal versions)

sheeps cash farms cost 40 gold.
normal farms cost nothing
upgraded farms cost 3 gold
huge farms cost 20 gold
Sentry farm cost 30 gold
Stun farm cost 150 gold ( 20% change stun, normal attack speed)
Aura farm cost 250 gold ( unholy aura,devotion Aura, endurance Aura and Reincarnation 50 secs cooldown..)
Normal attack speed? No such thing, it is called cooldown, which means how long it takes from hit to hit. And yet again with the endurace aura. I hope you realize it will not stack with itself, so you are basically making it useless.
Soja";p="3744 said:

So you want to give armour to your enemies to make the slower? This seems rather silly.
Soja";p="3744 said:

Invisble farm cost 110 gold (cast Invisibility+ is invisble itself)
Just give it the ability Ghost and it should fix it.
Soja";p="3744 said:

sheeps
when you got 10 saves you get an aura vampire aura. ( useless but it looks funny)
Gives you frozen armor skil at 15 saves ( still got the aura)
this will make the sheep move slower
Soja";p="3744 said:

at 20 saves you get Evasion 10% change to avoid. ( still got aura and frozen armor)

Also i like the idea that if a shepard leaves all the remaining shepards get gold and exp.

Can i upload a map here? ( i can make a map without triggers)
Of course you can
Soja";p="3744 said:

hope you can add triggers to the map ( whenever i upload it :p) and some1 can host it..
Do not use net speak if you want me to talk to you again, had I noticed this before I would not even be posting this. I will not make the triggers for you, but I am willing to teach you how to do it.
Soja";p="3744 said:
You are welcome

Level 3
Ok. now i understund you. you'r gonna help me at msn.. k you can add [email protected] <-- thats me !!
Is it just me or do you seem to just really like Endurance Aura? I mean really dude, what is the point of both the sheep and the wolves both having this ability?

About the aura for wisp ( or shades ) you are rigt ill remove it :D.. and ive also thinked about the shepard abilitys.
ive edited mine post so you can see what changed :p

and the shades spell owl scout is lvl 1 and cannot upgrade becouse they don't get exp.
polymorph cannot upgrade neither

So you want to give armour to your enemies to make the slower?

This seems rather silly.
no the tower got the spell frost armor they can cast at farmes or at sheeps.. but if a shepard attacks a sheep with frost armor he would die anyway.. but the shepard is slower after that :D

Level 12
Looks a little more refined, for future reference please just post the changes you made. Also as a helpful piece of advice I find it is best and easiest to write everything out on a spread sheet and\or word file, easier to move around and edit that way.

Level 3
heh ok..
i also got another idea..

sheeps got throns aura for anti teamkilling..
if a sheep tries to kill a sheep.. both dies :).

and don't worry ive calculated it thorns won't hurt the shepard much:

Shepard damage: 100
Shepard life: 500 000
Sheep dmg: 200
Sheep life: 50
Thorns aura returns 25%

25% from 100(shepard dmg) = 25 so if the shepard attacks a sheep he gots 25 dmg.. and what is 25 life from 500 000?

but sheeps
25% from 200 = 50 and thats alot if the sheep only got 50 life

Edit:
and the ranged stunfarms and slowfarms dont do any damage ( o-o) they only do the abilitys ( bash, slowpoison) so they cannot teamkill either

so.. what do you think of the anti teamkilling stats?

Level 12
Why do you want to kill both of them? Would not the target be the victim? Also could there not be a reason behind the attack? What is to prevent someone from going and TKing the sheep to help out the shepards, then his buddy rescues only him, then they go and hunt some more? Have you thought of these things? Also the towers would not get damaged as thorns only works on melee damage, at least standard does, unless you go and do some minor editing.

Level 3
What is to prevent someone from going and TKing the sheep to help out the shepards, then his buddy rescues only him, then they go and hunt some more? Have you thought of these things?
Sometimes lamers just teamkill.. i dono why they think its fun..
Also the towers would not get damaged as thorns only works on melee damage, at least standard does, unless you go and do some minor editing.

Thats why towers don't do any dmg

Level 3
Ok..

ive edited another sheeptag map (becouse i didn't understund the triggers) and maked the map look better..

Only i haven't add the things i wanted ( wolves skills,sheep skills when they get lots of saves, sheep building cost.. see mine other msg's)

right now it looks like sheeptag pro vs 4.5 with another map. how to give the sheeps things like thorns aura ect. and how to change the spirits ( i want them shades).

Status
Not open for further replies.