• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I need some help on this idea I had as I cannot get it to work properly!
How to:
-Have a buildable "townhall" which doubles as a gold mine from which a worker can collect gold in the same way as acolytes can from a haunted gold mine (but with no blight plz!) (the townhall is the sunwell and the workers are mages which collect from the sunwell by channeling)-how to create create this channeling effect also?
-also, how to set the "gold" amount in the sunwell (a set value for all the sunwells built)
-How to make those same mages channel from trees so they dont have to return to the townhall (like wisps) but not actually go into the tree as wisps do
-how to change the effect on the tree when the mage is gathering from it

Thanks!

Level 12
I don't know about the whole mine = town hall thing, but...

You're talking a lot of animations, and a lot of models, here.

Anyway, change the model of the mine to the sunwell, that'll take care of that. I am not sure how to make it a town hall as well, though. You wouldn't be able to gather gold while it was upgrading, I don't think that's a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.