• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Funny Flash Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I imagine it would take more than Wormys disapproval to make a person cry...

Anyway I liked some of the videos. I liked the Jiggly butt, Foamy's rants, and the coffeehouse propoganda best.

Level 8
once again wormskull is voicing is opinion were its not wanted and not valid.

worm you dont even know anything about flash and how to use it so how the hell can you say its crap, the graphics or easy and bad quality but its not ment to be its just ment to be funny wich it is but you have no humour whats so ever wich is why you say its bad, either that or fomey made some great points in his rants that purhaps touched a nerve, whats the matter cant you handle not being the center of attention, get a life wormskull your a pathetic little child, let the grown ups talk.

Level 8
i like most of the animations, they all have there good bits, my favorite is the 5 minutes more one.
wormskull says all newgrounds hates him, maybe, thats true but they cant deny his telent or maybe if you chek the poles and voteing, all his animations have got a rating of 5 and he ranks about 30th in the best animations. graphics or ok could be better but i think it wouldn't be as funny if he made the graphics of the animation better.
if you guys go on newgrounds, chek out bitey of breckenwoods and his follow on from that, prowlies at the river, they both or amazing.
also for those who like funn stuff and dont mind clay animation, chek out a guy named -knox- he has some great clay animations.

Level 13
mr_psycho2000 said:
i like most of the animations, they all have there good bits, my favorite is the 5 minutes more one.
wormskull says all newgrounds hates him, maybe, thats true but they cant deny his telent or maybe if you chek the poles and voteing, all his animations have got a rating of 5 and he ranks about 30th in the best animations. graphics or ok could be better but i think it wouldn't be as funny if he made the graphics of the animation better.
if you guys go on newgrounds, chek out bitey of breckenwoods and his follow on from that, prowlies at the river, they both or amazing.
also for those who like funn stuff and dont mind clay animation, chek out a guy named -knox- he has some great clay animations.

iwillpress dont have a rating of 5, the highest movie is rated 4.5
iwillpress isnt strong at all in graphics, you can notice 99% of his movie are tweens, or repeated graphics that might be seen more than 30 times in his movies ( position of mouth when talking ). the jokes/stupid voices are the strong point of his movices
wormskull could do tweens, but he rathers do some fBf.
knox suxorz
the only good artist is wormskull, piconjo and greatteacherozinuka.
please, a lot of the common ng members hates iwillpress, the graphics bores me. if you've grown in the ng community very early, you would've easily got bored of him.

yes psycho, i can do flash. my very early alpha got a score of 2.06..yet at the time it got voted there wasnt sound, but then i updated it so it have some sound. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/202732

Level 25
Wormskull, the NG population aren't exactly a good group of people to base a liking or disliking of something off...

To be exact, the Newgrounds community is hated by a fair, fair, fair, FAIR bit of the internet *continue rant*

Anywho, Coffee house propoganda rocks

However, the best site for flash stuff EVER, is the one, the only, the most freaken glorious thing on the Internet...

Homestarrunner.com

Any who disagree are either
A. Idiots
B. Haters of truely good humour
C. Attention-seakers

<_< >_> *SHOT*

Level 8
quote by wormskull: the only good artist is wormskull, piconjo and greatteacherozinuka.
note he said himself, how egotistical can you get.

the more you write to me and others the more people hate and the more you prove me and everyone write about you.

i already pointed out that he does bad graphics but its obvious he wasn't going for good graphics but more going for the humour wich he did well. knox does klaymation and even know he only does simple clay figures he also aims at comedy rather than great looking klay models and animation. i dont know much about newgrounds and i havnt joined and i dont plan too, i just got sent a couple of animations from there wich i found funny and so i went on and i liked some more of the animations so i just keep it at that.

Level 13
Mecheon said:
However, the best site for flash stuff EVER, is the one, the only, the most freaken glorious thing on the Internet...

Homestarrunner.com

Any who disagree are either
A. Idiots
B. Haters of truely good humour
C. Attention-seakers

<_< >_> *SHOT*
YES!!! Finally another person who appreciates Homestarrunner.com!!! I thought me & my english teacher were the only ones... :D

Level 5
oz02 get frostmourne ready and mechon get your golf club ready.......

HOMESTARRUNNER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it does it is the worst ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, etc.

--------------END OF LINE--------------

Level 25
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
oz02 get frostmourne ready and mechon get your golf club ready.......

HOMESTARRUNNER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it does it is the worst ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, etc.

--------------END OF LINE--------------

At least I have a better sense in games then Fanboy Fantasy 7, the most overated thing in existance. So, because you seem to think that average, yet overrated game is something important, I can blame it for your lack of good humour. Because Homestarruner.com is the best site. Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.