• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i love that site. and the WEEEEE video is one of the best, along with milk and cereal!

"And it was like WEEEEEEEE!!!"

Level 13
@lava.lord - you dont know me buddy. i took summer school all last summer ( :cry: ) which included theology, psychology, anatomy, human nature, and philosophy. i dont think you have to worry. im not a little kid, kiddo.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said 'I drank what?'."

Level 6
When that miko miko nurse one ended, I was thinking "What the hell was that?", then the little eggplant walks up and says "What the hell was that?". I laughed my ass off, it was sooo funny... at the time. Ah, the comic powers of strange coincidence :lol:

Level 13
thanks greyarchon, ill... think about it... or not
back on topic, they were really funny, and im glad you shared them with us

"I get up in the morning, i eat breakfast. My name's in the paper, I still have breakfast. I'm not going anywhere without breakfast."

Level 13
what my quote? it was some old comedian that was 90 years old or something. i remember it because it was in Radioland Murders (very funny movie)

oh and i LOVE you avatar Jive, and so ill make a quote from one of my favorate movies, Interview with a Vampire

"I'm going to give you a choice. The choice i didn't have."

Level 11
*stares at Kerrigan for no particular reason* j/k

GET OVER IT. SHE'S A GIRL. HOPEFULLY YOU SEE SEVERAL A DAY. IF YOU DON'T YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OUT MORE.

Anyway, I loved the "French Erotic Film". :lol: And now I'll make a random meaningful comment from a movie.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."

You get 10 points if you know what movie it's from. :roll: j/k you actually get nothing. :twisted:

Level 13
my favorates are on my sig :mrgreen: !
(humms) milk and cereal...

"Give them to the needy." -The Milk and Cereal video!

Level 1
Pins: i have no clue
Everyone else: i was talkin about the links. i.e. wheeee

they are old school.

its like saying WTF Mate? ^^

see?

Level 6
Uhh... I'm not sure how many other good flash sites there are to put out here. We could always throw out newgrounds, but who doesn't know about THAT?

Level 6
Level 7
GreyArchon said:
Weet je wat ik wil
Een opblaas krokodil
om in de zee te drijven
tussen de lekkere wijven

Allmost sounds like

Ved jeg hvad ikke vil?
en opblæst krokodil'!
Om ind i søen driver
tussen dens lækre viv

which means: (directly translated)

Know I, what I don't want?
A bloated crocodile!
Maybe into the lake floats
the toad, its nice wife

which btw. doesn't make any real sence

Level 13
probobly.
(shrugs)
i dont look past topics that ive read, and i have a terrible short term memory, so ill forget again

Status
Not open for further replies.