• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Llama song watch it its so fucking funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
back when i was in school me and my friends would sing that song all day but its easy to forget your lines

Level 12
Rui said:
I would suggest this topic to be closed since there is mass links.... but since Seagull was absorbed too i guess i'm wrong :?

-Rui

It's two links. That wouldn't be mass linking now unless I'm mistaken.

And how should this be locked? I see no way how this is advertising. How many of the stupidest have you not seen that never link? Guess you haven't seen me in WoW OT forums. Watch out! XD

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It's two links. That wouldn't be mass linking now unless I'm mistaken.

And how should this be locked? I see no way how this is advertising. How many of the stupidest have you not seen that never link? Guess you haven't seen me in WoW OT forums. Watch out! XD

WoW Forums? o_O And about advertising... well i if you say that it isn't adversting it isn't hahaha :lol:

Hmm, maybe you aren't insane enough...

LOL!

-Rui

Level 7
incase any one of you is interested of what does insanity look like?

I have an answer!

it looks like Yu_Yevon's Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.