• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fun RPGs to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

---In no particular order---

1)FF Epic RPG
2) Tkok
3) TBR (can turn into a grind fest)
4) Gaia's ORPG (Slow Updates, Good Game)
5) Dark Invasion II (If you have an IQ over 100)

Really, that's all i can think of right now

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Dark Invasion is soloable, but only with a few characters

Level 13
But DI is shit boring to play alone D:

Also, in my peripheral vision, your avatar looks like a skeletal grunt. I find this silly!

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

How in GODS NAME does my DEATH NOTE avatar look like a skeletal grunt?

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Try The Legend of Magnadora, it was made by a player named Blue Falcon, quite honestly the best single player RPG I have ever played on WC3.

Oh yeah, i enjoyed that game. Not many unlikable things too

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

In the manga, Near's birthday is August 24, 1991. In the anime it's in 1994. At the series start, Near is 12 years old. And, after the time skip, that would mke him 17 when the FBI start obeying his orders. Plus, wtf would they do without him...srsly.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I have reason to believe you are correct, i also have reason to tell you that i can't quote another post in another thread.

Level 7
I assume you mean non wc3 games, I play Oblivion and Mount&Blade, I find them very entertaining and fun.

Oblivion is a very good rpg with lots and lots of places to explore, note: Unless you're going to get it on PC, don't get it at all, oblivion is very good with mods, very boring without mods, you can only get mods on PC, not on consoles.

Mount&Blade is a fairly fun Open RPG but has no story line and can get boring. It's mods are very very good as you can transform the ENTIRE game. It is a medieval game with no magic whatsoever.

Mount&Blade: Warband is a Multiplayer expansion for M&B which allows you to play it online, it also has it's own offline gameplay which is a lot better and more fun than the first Mount&Blade HOWEVER, it gets very boring because there are no mods at this time (It was just released).

Status
Not open for further replies.