• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Island

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents

Frozen Island
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info:

A Standard meele map featuring 6 players can be played as 1v1,2v2,3v3 or FFA

Features:

Meele Map Stuff:
-Total of 8 gold mines
-4 Merchenary camps
-2 Goblim Merchants
-1 Tavern

Screenshots:

224831-albums6074-picture69623.png

Change Log:

-None Yet

Credits:
Me,Me and me

Author's notes:

Map is not Protected
Dont Use or Edit without my Permission

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Meele,Island,Freeze
Contents

Frozen Island (Map)

Reviews
fooling us won't do good
Level 30
You told me once again to review your map =) NO problem but in melee map I am not that accurate but will try my best! Here:

Frozen Island Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is really well-done. Though, only my concern is the way you mixed tiles are quite messy. You mixed man made tiles with envronment tiles. I suggest not to do that next time.
-Map has the required resources for a melee map: Gold Mines and Shops
-Creeps looks balance for me.

[-] Bad Points:
-Positioning of player is quite wierd because when I played.... 3v3.. I have 2 alllies and 3 enemies. When the melee starts, me and one of my ally are in the left side but one is in the right side. This also applies in my enemies. I think it will be a great advantage to a player whi will be in a side alone and he will be easily vulnerable by enemy forces in the same side with that player.

[] Suggestions:
-Nothing from the terrain at all, just put some more doodads. It looks like you missed the basics again.... and also dont mix manmade tiles with environent tiles. It will look bad.
-Fix the player positioning.
Overall, another good melee map from you. Rated 3/5 and +4 REP to you!

Voting also for Approval!

Happy mapmaking! :cgrin: