• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Escape

A maze map designed by me on the 10th and made on the 11th (may)

Keywords:
maze, infernal
Contents

Frozen Escape (Map)

Reviews
19:38, 11th May 2008 MasterHaosis: Hey man I am glad you uploaded your first map here on Hive. Well man not so bad for first map, but I must tell you map is veru hard to play, you can't touch anything or you will die and oponent units are so fast. So...

M

19:38, 11th May 2008
MasterHaosis: Hey man I am glad you uploaded your first map here on Hive. Well man not so bad for first map, but I must tell you map is veru hard to play, you can't touch anything or you will die and oponent units are so fast. So man when player want to play it he will die many times and he will be pissed off instead having fun. You should reduce it in next version. Well actually if it is hard or whatever it doesnot means your map should be rejected. Well rating is lacking, and approved. Cause you are new here wuthout rep I will give you rep for effort. please keep working on maps !
[APPROVED]

Level 31
Ok, this is my comment...

1) Just like moderator said, it is too hard.
2) It is very irritating especially when a player just had 1 life
3) Enemy unit are moving too fast
4) Try set a difficult mode, this would make the game play much pleasant
5) Try to create a skill for those infernal, it would make it more fun.

Level 31
I vote 2/5, if it is someone else. It might vote 1/5.

Well, I just try it at gg-client.

Here is what some comment they said.

1) Too hard
2) It sucks cause if the host is killed, the host would be defeated immediately and the whole game would disconnect right away. If you are users of gg-client, you would know what it mean.
3) Unit too fast and too boring cause is just like walking around just to reach the end.
4) Just like another maze map like Escape From Gay Heaven and it get boring real fast.
5) Unit no skills and had 1 life, even at other maze map they had certain amount of life or setting that can set each individual player had their own amount of life depending what difficult they each prefer.

You can used whatever it is for your map, is your choice. :)