• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Frozen Wastes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map isnt to hard if you know how to play maze maps (and honestly notmany people on the hive DO) but i thought i would put it up :/ but anyway enjoy

THIS MAP IS PROTECTED

Updates;
-Fixed the checkpoints trigger
-Fixed the iteams trigger so they return to spot if the person carrying them dies

Advice;
-Comment so i know these things QUICKER i havnt been online in a while so i dont get told
-Get better at mazes

Keywords:
Escape, Maze
Contents

Escape Frozen Wastes (Map)

Reviews
10:36, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: I died on the pathway, not on the snow, thus I come to the conclusion you didn't put the regions good, Rejected.

M

10:36, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I died on the pathway, not on the snow, thus I come to the conclusion you didn't put the regions good, Rejected.