• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Escape

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A little map i started 4 years ago, when I was only 10. I left this map with many things, but never finished it. But now it is done, so enjoy. Frost Escape.

Keywords:
Escape, Frost, Death
Contents

Frozen Escape (Map)

Reviews
18:44, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: AProject had mentioned a lot of problems, but the size just can't go, Rejected.

M

18:44, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
AProject had mentioned a lot of problems, but the size just can't go, Rejected.

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's poor quality maze type map.

1. Peasants has too big selection scale.
2. Not existing objectives.
3. Please get a decent names of your units.
4. Map is protected and you didn't mention it in the description.
5. Why this resource has such a big file size? I didn't see any cute custom models or anything else, couldn't asure meself since it's protected.
6. My pc gets little bit laggy since entire map is visable. Pc has to show all actions. And if it would be masked, it wouldn't make that laggy.
7. My hero did not revive after it's death.
8. I stepped on the ice and my hero flew away transversal the ice into the snow, as you figure, my hero died. And it didn't revive.
9. My hero has unnecessary and useless spells.
10. Description needs to be improved for sure.