1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Escape Frozen Paradise

Submitted by Kill3rbeast
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This map is Protected!
Contents

Escape Frozen Paradise (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: Nice sliding puzzles. This really tests your sliding skills. Hard but rewarding escape. Aproved.
  1. Mini-Me: Nice sliding puzzles. This really tests your sliding skills. Hard but rewarding escape. Aproved.

2. *HC*Downpointer

*HC*Downpointer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wo gar net das du auch bei "NgO" tätig bist :)...

Map find ich echt witzig hab auch schon´n Bug gefunden...

3. Kill3rbeast

Kill3rbeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fixed the bug that you got by save/load the map. And also fixed some other thinks now with version 1.8b!!

Downpointer pls make english comments here.

4. kahite

kahite

Resources:
    Resources:
    As i told you i've finished this sliding escape and i find it's maybe not long enough. i've put a 8 rate for this map cause i liked it. i'm gonna try your others map^^.
    thx for making this and gl for next

5. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I played your game Kill3rbeast and here is my results:

Good sides:
    - Nice loading screen
    - The ability that locks/unlocks the camera is good
    - Nice quest log, different colors: makes easy to read

Bad sides:
    - Camera should also see from top to bottom (I have also this kind of camera in my game Lava Race). It's much easier to play then.

I don't have more to say because this game accomplish all required things for slide game.

6/10, great!

6. doomshiva

doomshiva

Resources:
    Resources:
    how come i can't see this map when i try to make game??? it in the folder tho, it weird. Help please? any suggestion? some map i rename for shorter then i can see but this one i can't.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  7. Marsal

Marsal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    what is this picture? o_O

8. Markskii

Markskii

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do you make it so that u can only click yourself like in this map?

9. Lifee_72

Lifee_72

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good map i give 5/5 rating,maybe it could be little longer and harder if u make next version :)

10. tomas92

tomas92

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good escape and relly fun. 5/5