• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frosty Lich Jaina

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Hey guys. I found this model on my hard drive then realized it was from an old tutorial video of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtzSOs24j8

Definitely fine if it ends up rated as substandard, but I thought it would be fun to upload it to Hive to go along with the old video, just in the off-chance that somebody wants the file. Honestly when I first saw it on my hard drive I forgot what it was from.

Somebody asked me to make this but I was unfamiliar with the HotS skin so I was just freehanding some funny model edits in the Retera Model Studio back then in 2019.
Contents

Frosty Lich Jaina (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting idea and concept, but there are some issues and missing things you might want to address. Please fix the following issues and improve upon some details: Some unused tracks and other issues seen here ( Sanity Test ). Please fix those...
Interesting idea and concept, but there are some issues and missing things you might want to address.
Please fix the following issues and improve upon some details:
  • Some unused tracks and other issues seen here ( Sanity Test ). Please fix those.
  • Please add some proper camera or preferably a full animated portrait to the model.
  • Some particle emitters still persist as of the end of the death animation and even the dissipate animation. This should be fixed.