• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frosty baby frost wyrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Frosty baby frost wyrm and dragons

Can someone make me a Wc3 model of the pet Frosty baby frost wyrm?
Or/and maybe a Frostbrood.
i need it for the camp i am creating(the Undead Dragonflight).

He should have 3 attack, 2 spell animations and the summon animation should be like a big frost cloud that turns to bones.
The campaign is about the new undeads(naga death knight, naga necromancress,...) and the forsaken.
The main guy is Mobi'straho(naga death knight).

Attachments

• frosty_big.jpg
    frosty_big.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 4,763
  • frosty.jpg
    frosty.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 869
  • zach_frosty_wyrmwhelp.jpg
    zach_frosty_wyrmwhelp.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 828
  • Frostbrood.png
    Frostbrood.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,498
Last edited:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
So cute... But you need to improve your request. Post more informations about your campaign, screenshot, history, all of this organized into
boxes, and with a big and colorful title (this works).

With this, you may receive more attention by the modellers.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Just to point:

This model is a complex one, what's the point of an modeller stays weeks making one for an user that has only 1 post here and never contributed with the site?

We doesn't even know what's his project about, screenshots, history, triggers, etc.

Actualy, nobody even knows if this campaign will be released, and, if it will, be good.

Level 17
HFR said:
Just to point:

This model is a complex one, what's the point of an modeller stays weeks making one for an user that has only 1 post here and never contributed with the site?

We doesn't even know what's his project about, screenshots, history, triggers, etc.

Actualy, nobody even knows if this campaign will be released, and, if it will, be good.
Well, yeah i must agree... but I think this would be a contribution not only to zmajevi but to the whole hive!
I mean, if this is done as a model, I'd be using it whenever possible...

I might be able to port an immobile animation-less version of it directly from WoW, but I doubt I'm quite good enough to re-animate it once it reached wc3. I could try it, but I'm busy with some other stuff and I probably would never get around to it.
On top of that, I'm not really sure what Blizzard's policy is about porting WoW models but I seriously doubt they like it. It's probably something I really shouldn't do.

Anyways, I have the option of getting you the motionless version if you want it. Let me know what you think.

Edit: It's obvious you wouldn't really want to use an animation-less version, but my idea is that someone else who feels interested could animate it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.