• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] "RoC Compatable" Frost Wyrm Based Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am basically looking for someone to just throw something together, something along these lines:
-When "Converted" via WinMPQ from .w3x to .w3m to be visable
-Not much work needed to be done with attack animations as I am using this as a "Starfall Tower" with custom spell art work. :3 Just a simple "Hai guys, I'm casting this" type deal.
-Anything your creative hearts desire xD I just want to see a Frost Wyrm looking great rather then swimming in the dirt.

I would love to see a custom version of the Frost Wyrm, maybe like with legs and claws :3 Maybe a statue type thing where the Wyrm is standing on its hind legs, "Roaring" into the sky.

I'm not asking for too much, just something that isn't "Amigosh dragon swimming in dirt".

For those with alot of time in their hands, maybe an Earth Fury Tower (I believe that is what it is called) with the wyrm coiling around it, with its head visable above the tower kind of like a cobra "standing". And maybe during the starfall channeling it could breath fire or something.

This is what I am hoping to be the ultimate tower in a "Death" building tier for a TD I am creating.

Thanks,
Yin :]

Status
Not open for further replies.