• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostmourne Fanart Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
He screwed with the rep. He is going to join Darrth Vader and also, quoting him, "I have great plans for this battlestation." is what he wishes to do with the site. :smile:

Honestly, I don't know what they are. Archian, mind telling a fellow sith?:smile:
You never read any of this.......

Well,I love it when we talk about something else,but shouldnt we give constructive critteria about Archians artwork?

Anyway,he has a chance on that first prize.
But if you win Archian,are you going to be the representative of Hive?

Level 15
Everyones cheated before, we all know that. Its just I did it in public o_O

But how do you take a picture and upload it to the computer. I forget.
Others cheating doesn't give anyone the right to cheat and lie. And lying is not OK, even if you don't get caught. Trust is a wonderful thing, easily lost and slowly gained.

Level 15
Well I say that sword looks very useful. It's a multifunction high tech sword, it uses no batteries and yet you can use it for many things.

Level 23
Others cheating doesn't give anyone the right to cheat and lie. And lying is not OK, even if you don't get caught. Trust is a wonderful thing, easily lost and slowly gained.

Yes. I agree with you on that. I don't think he understands that. And noting his avatar, we can say, "This was the day we caught Captain Jack Sparrow." :thumbs_up:

Level 18
what? I haven't cheated. :angry:Prove that I cheated.:smile:

Also, don't make gay accusations just to justify yourself. Its not cool and only makes you even more hated.

In answer to your question: Scanner

Err I didnt say we all cheated on this topic (learn to read more carefully) Im saying we've all probobly cheated in life once before. Even if we dont remember, it could be in the future or in tha past, how am I supposed to know, you're yourself. Im not you, you aren't me, we dont control eachothers decisions. We control our own, I made a mistake, I lost rep, okay thats the past? You dont look at the past, keep your eyes forward (untill someone in College or High School screwed you up.)

Level 14
Everyones cheated before, we all know that. Its just I did it in public o_O

But how do you take a picture and upload it to the computer. I forget.

Err I didnt say we all cheated on this topic (learn to read more carefully) Im saying we've all probobly cheated in life once before. Even if we dont remember, it could be in the future or in tha past, how am I supposed to know, you're yourself. Im not you, you aren't me, we dont control eachothers decisions. We control our own, I made a mistake, I lost rep, okay thats the past? You dont look at the past, keep your eyes forward (untill someone in College or High School screwed you up.)

Before means in the past, Doesn't mean the future nor the present, Just means the past. Learn to write more carefully.

You guys should have just let him submit it in to the contest, Now that would have been funny when he got caught by Blizzard.

Level 15
And what if you win? What will you do with that sword? I would rather have cash than a big dragger. Oh look I have a frostmourne, I'm just gonna: cut my toenails with it, open beans can, clean my teeth, chop trees down...
If you ask me, that sword does look nice but it's useless.

Level 24
And what if you win? What will you do with that sword? I would rather have cash than a big dragger. Oh look I have a frostmourne, I'm just gonna: cut my toenails with it, open beans can, clean my teeth, chop trees down...

I contradict you here,that sword is something that no one has and if you are a warcraft fan,you would give anything for it.

Level 14
He screwed with the rep. He is going to join Darrth Vader and also, quoting him, "I have great plans for this battlestation." is what he wishes to do with the site. :smile:

Honestly, I don't know what they are. Archian, mind telling a fellow sith?:smile:
You never read any of this.......

he did it himself.

Level 7
Blizzard said:
We are looking for the best original artwork that depicts Arthas wielding the legendary Frostmourne™. You can choose any setting you like but the artwork must include Arthas and Frostmourne to be eligible

IamtheRper, what the hell was the point of putting up an INELIGIBLE, STOLEN, piece of art ON PUBLIC DISPLAY?

Level 34
Everything has to have a use? So should art be destroyed because it has no use? You look at it and admire it. I think you're just sour that you couldn't win.

Level 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuncreemers
Think about all the girls you can get when you tell them you've made the sword

Too bad Arthas killed all the chicks.

Sylvanas can be hawt..:thumbs_up:

Level 19
You guys know nothing about love.
It's about what's inside!

..However I wonder if sylvanas still has something left inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.