• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Golem

It's a recolor or reskin of infernal into frost golem. This model has fx from another model (so it's not flame). I tried to changed ORM texture to give this golem more ice reflectection effect (thanks for idea to the Moonman).

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.
Contents

Frost Golem (Model)

Frost Golem Icons (Icon)

Frost Golem Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Awesome model, works properly ingame. Like the original infernal, it lacks teamcolour.
Mr Ogre man
Awesome model, works properly ingame. The ORM maps should be reduced to 50% to save 4mb of filesize. Like the original infernal, it lacks teamcolour, so it's not really needed (would be good to have, though).
Mr Ogre man
While the ORM could be reduced, the model isn't very heavy for a large unit. Awesome model, approved.

BRM

BRM

Level 2
Nice one too! Could you please make some additional versions if you have time:

1. Toxic
2. Simple rock with dust effect instead of fire/ice
3. Sand?
4. Dark matter (something like this)

Level 12
Nice. Could you do the same to the Rock Golem? To winterify it. Its birth animation would be super useful for cinematics.

Level 6
Love it! Is there a matching infernal spell for summoning that I am missing? I feel like a noob hehe It looks so good tho!