Tesla Golem

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Contents

Tesla Golem (Model)

Tesla Golem Icons (Icon)

Tesla Golem Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
and it's definitely HIGH QUALITY ! For my nomination/endorsement for DIRECTOR'S CUT: I'd like to request: move his arms away for a little bit to reduce clipping issues, shrink the two large tesla rods a little bit, rename "attack slam 1" to just...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Very good concept and execution
and it's definitely HIGH QUALITY !

For my nomination/endorsement for DIRECTOR'S CUT: I'd like to request: move his arms away for a little bit to reduce clipping issues, shrink the two large tesla rods a little bit, rename "attack slam 1" to just "attack" and then rename "attack slam 2" to just "attack slam", change the death sound to steam tank (or golem, then change his death animation to pieces falling down like golems); change eye emissives to red on attack and stand ready, and if you can - add some bronze/copper borders on some of his joints/parts to improve visual clarity a little bit, something like this but doesn't have to be exactly the same

1725771651244.png

Attack Slam 2 could be a little more smoother. It's a custom animation, probably? Either way, it's really high quality, like Ardenaso said. I've added it to my project. And yes, Steam Tank death sound seems appropriate for this model. Thanks for creating this. Idk what the verdict is for the model contest for this.