• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

From campaign to normal map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hey all,

I have this old campaign I've never got to finish, because it's just way too much work (had been working on it for about 2 years, I think).
But I decided I want to upload one of the campaign maps as a normal map (for 1, maybe 2 players). Now the problem is, all custom abilities, units, doodads, etc, are part of the campaign file. Is there an easy way to copy everything to a regular map?

Or should I just upload it as a campaign file, with 1 map?

Last edited:
Well, you can still copy/paste from your campaign object editor to your map object editor.
You can also add the datas with an hexadecimal editor. You would have to export your object data from both campaign and map and concatenate them (watch out of the headers, update the number of custom data in one of them).

I could concatenate them for you if you are not at ease with hexa editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.