• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Free Photoshop Service Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Quinten and I am super bored waiting for new World of Warcraft content.

I'm doing a college course on Grahpic Design and I just love photoshopping in my free time, but never have inspiration.
That's why I am offering free unlimited photoshop requests to anyone, right here on Hive! :peasant-thumbs-up:
Serious stuff, Icons, Memes, Loading Screens, NSFW, Shitposts, ect. I'm eager to do them all!

No matter big serious or small shitpost requests, I gladly take them all, don't be shy!

Only conditions are:
  • I don't accept money, even if you offer it
  • You provide the majority of the things (images) you want to be edited and/or manipulated.
  • I can't make things from scratch (I manipulate images, I cannot draw or illustrate)
  • Would prefer contact and image exchange via Discord (Sapprine#2471)
  • Credit isn't required

Last edited:
I never understood why you are so insistent that everyone add you on Discord before showing them your work (talking about some previous terrain gig you offered as well). Would posting some kind of portfolio/screenshots here hurt you? :p
Fair enough, I'll post some stuff here :peasant-thumbs-up:
Elgaia Worldmap Finished.png

Attachments

• Abstract art ultimat.png
    Abstract art ultimat.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 42
  • Boot in toverbos.png
    Boot in toverbos.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 47
  • Corona_advert_3.png
    Corona_advert_3.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Corona_Ren.png
    Corona_Ren.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Dalaran enhanced pic.png
    Dalaran enhanced pic.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 41
  • Ja.png
    Ja.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • Kunst.png
    Kunst.png
    427.9 KB · Views: 30
  • onboard.png
    onboard.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 38
  • PMS-kleur Opdracht.png
    PMS-kleur Opdracht.png
    925.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Reforged_Shop_LEAKED.png
    Reforged_Shop_LEAKED.png
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • volledig dingetje.png
    volledig dingetje.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 31
  • what 2.png
    what 2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
  • gart cursed.png
    gart cursed.png
    806.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 3-P LotV Coop 4.png
    3-P LotV Coop 4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 3-P LotV Coop 5.png
    3-P LotV Coop 5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • 3-P LotV Coop 6.png
    3-P LotV Coop 6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 3-P LotV Coop 7.png
    3-P LotV Coop 7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • 3-P LoTV COOP 8.png
    3-P LoTV COOP 8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 3-P LoTV COOP 9.png
    3-P LoTV COOP 9.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • Bone Golem Variation 1 Finished.png
    Bone Golem Variation 1 Finished.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 55
  • Fel Empowerment.png
    Fel Empowerment.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 52
  • dawne the rock jackson.JPG
    dawne the rock jackson.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 44
  • femal mtngnt.png
    femal mtngnt.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • another 8 saps.png
    another 8 saps.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 21
thanks, I like your approach but alas I don't know how to do that either... being that I don't have PS I never really played around with skinning. I think it has to do with editing the alpha channel of the skin texture, but that is pretty much gibberish to me. there doesn't seem to be an organized tutorial on the matter. Thanks though, I didn't expect such a positive response (to me suggesting you go learn a new skill in order to help me:pgrin:).

thanks, I like your approach but alas I don't know how to do that either... being that I don't have PS I never really played around with skinning. I think it has to do with editing the alpha channel of the skin texture, but that is pretty much gibberish to me. there doesn't seem to be an organized tutorial on the matter. Thanks though, I didn't expect such a positive response (to me suggesting you go learn a new skill in order to help me:pgrin:).
meh, it was out of self interest to be honest, because I kinda do want to learn the skill for myself

white color remains, black texture replaced with gray (white and gray only), ok white and gray.
But there is no black in the original image nor my edit.
white dragon edited 2.png
white dragon edited.png

I have two variants here. One is white and gray (like you initially asked for)
And the other is more black and gray.
I hope one of these is correct...

Level 9
I mean, the dragon scale motifs are gray keeping the white color, not the black frame but the black dragon scale pattern xd, according to a true white dragon -.-

I mean, the dragon scale motifs are gray keeping the white color, not the black frame but the black dragon scale pattern xd, according to a true white dragon -.-
by the word "frame", do you perhaps mean the word "background"?

I do understand you want it to be a true white dragon now. But your English is a bit confusing for me to follow.

Level 9
Sure, but what exactly do you want me to do for you now?

I'm going to bed at this time now and I will finish your request first time next morning. Just try to leave proper instructions, please, ok? :)
The arrows are gray or silver, and the white can be more harmonious or ok.

Attachments

• IMG_20210512_053518.png
    IMG_20210512_053518.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 19
Level 21
Hey man, I have a request for you. can you make me an animated avatar too? what I want is just to have the same pic I have now, but like one frame every few seconds to flicker to the alternative image. If you want to fix up the teeth in the alternative image that works too (I made it in ms paint in like 2 min...).

thanks!

Attachments

• 2268110.jpg
    2268110.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15
  • moon-edited.jpg
    moon-edited.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 13
Hey man, I have a request for you. can you make me an animated avatar too? what I want is just to have the same pic I have now, but like one frame every few seconds to flicker to the alternative image. If you want to fix up the teeth in the alternative image that works too (I made it in ms paint in like 2 min...).

thanks!
sure, buddy! I'll see when I have a bit of time :)

Level 19
I'll elaborate more of my request. I was trying to create an animated picture of a falling crow feather effect to this artwork of mine but I don't quite know how to experiment in gimp lol.
Maybe you could further enhance by darkening the background?
Thanks

20201018_181559.jpg

I'll elaborate more of my request. I was trying to create an animated picture of a falling crow feather effect to this artwork of mine but I don't quite know how to experiment in gimp lol.
Maybe you could further enhance by darkening the background?
Thanks
That's a rather simplistic request.
I am capable of doing a lot more than that, please feel free to extend the complexity of your request if you want.

Level 19
That's a rather simplistic request.
I am capable of doing a lot more than that, please feel free to extend the complexity of your request if you want.
Ohh yeahh I forgot to tell you if you can make her more alive by giving her a smooth flowing hair and make her blink in between the animation
My goal is to actually make her mysterious through fx so I thought making a falling feather effect and a darker eerie background further enhance it. Other than that I don't have any more ideas for now. 😉

Ohh yeahh I forgot to tell you if you can make her more alive by giving her a smooth flowing hair and make her blink in between the animation
My goal is to actually make her mysterious through fx so I thought making a falling feather effect and a darker eerie background further enhance it. Other than that I don't have any more ideas.
Eh, I hate to criticize your art, but I can definitely do some uhh.. "aggressive" improvements on it, if you're ok with that and let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.