• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request-Art (Photoshop User)] Custom Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35303&highlight=Console
As you can see in the topic linked, the console is customised, and i would like to resquest someone with Photoshop, that has good skills, to make one for the map i'm currently working on.

If you scroll down in the topic, you will see where those images are located and what are the dimensions.

If you wish to accept this request, please answer back in this topic and i will tell you the details =)

More Info : I would like to have a Modified undead console, More darkish, bloodish.
Not the same console and just change the color, nah.
Something like the picture you saw, but more darkish, no face, a little easier to create.
If you need even more info, i could make a kind of Paint Style console.. hehe

Last edited:
Level 2
more info...
what kind of interface do you want to have?
i mean how should it look like?
has the map a chance to be finished?
maybe some more information?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think he was asking because he might be interested.... seriously more people will find it easier to accept the job when they know beforehand what they'll be getting into.

Level 2
@chriz.: <3
@AstralJokers: ok... am i right if i assume, you want to have a gory, meaty undead-ish interface?
...and another question: should it be just for this map and only for this, or am i allowed to release it to public (maybe when your map is finished or when you decide to gravejard your project)?
i dont want to annoy you, but creating an interface really is more work than changing a skin and i dont want to spend five hours for something what will not be used.
usually i would say: finish your map, sent it to me, and if it is playable you will get the interface.
i hope i dont have demoralized you :wink:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Whoo boy, if you get the unreal one to make an interface for you, you'll be one lucky panda.

Level 3
Hehe, it will be your work, not mine, for sure you will be able to release it to the public, and if i remember right, it will be the first one?
And i'm gonna use it for 2 maps, 7 Heroes, and another map I'm projecting to do with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.