• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free Naruto Models by Sh4d0v !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
You know, normally I'd have facepalmed, but you're making them yourself so...

But I should warn you... you may want to just work on it in private, you will get pestered, and harrassed, and bugged.

Level 2
Hi again :)
Now i present my WIP :>

First WIP:

f_NarutoShippm_88cc87e.jpg

And screenshot in 3d model :)

Level 4
You might try making "important" naruto models.I'm a mapper and when i build a map the models i mostly need are of heroes.And the most important thing is trying to save space by not putting unimportant models in the map.This means that i will try putting in my map heroes,effects for spells,buildings,and not extra models,or big modells unless i really need them, like artistic but big models of lesser importance to the map that may have a estetic goal.The limit online is 4 mb=4096kb ,what i'm trying to say is you should try making models that are important form the series like Country Guide use this site for inspiration Welcome to Leafninja.com! Your Naruto Information Source. .By the way you are very skilled and you are one of few that do this kind of stuff(naruto models) ^_^ :D

Level 4
in my opinion this building looks good but i'm not expert but i have one request make your scroll model in less size your scroll has 34kb on the other hand you have shuukaku spear model 23kb i think that this shuuku should have less size. cuz you know wc3 maps have limit on battle net so have this in your mind doing models. And good idea with this new model^^

Status
Not open for further replies.