• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Free Animation Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, can some one please tell me if there is a free animation tool they know of. If there is a free animation tool can you please give me a link, tell me where to go, or post it here.

I already googled it and looked around and couldent find anything, so I was wondering if any of you have one or if you know of one. Thanks.

Level 7
Warshape.
Not really sure how good it is.

Hey thanks, I will try this out over the next few days. +rep

??????? uuuu...is this a tool or program and if so, could you tell me where to find it please?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still excepting more FREE tools and programs, if any others are out there, please post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.