• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check/Ping Tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't know if this is in the right place but anyway.
Where can I find a tool to check where someone is playing from or what their ping is? And not WC3Banlist because that doesn't work for me. If you can tell me how to fix it that would be great! The problem is the WinPCap it installs with it. It doesn't work on Vista :cry: And don't tell me to change to XP please :gg:

Level 4
change to WINDOWS 98 jk, aside from that you installed wincap.dll ? if you dunt know where to get it simply google it.. that was my prob i didnt have it
Hope this helps

Ok... You mean WinPCap? When i search WinCap it comes up as some virus thing. Either way i found and downloaded ''WinPCap.dll" and I'm no techno nerd no pls tell me where to put it :con:

Level 2
Less /bump more /wait.
I donno if this works in Vista, but on my Windows 2000 computer I just need to double click the .dll file and it's installed right away.
Where you click it doesn't matter, you just need to double click it I believe.

Level 4
Ok. When I double click it in just comes up with ''Open With" Then says Choose program or Ask microsoft or something like that. I asked microsoft and didn't help at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.