Freddy Krueger

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
My first (And probably last :xxd:) model, made for Freddy Krueger Escape.

It's basically a retextured zombie model, without the flies.

As I don't know anything about modelling, it was made following instructions step by step from GHXBronie.

Textures were made by me using various google images like screenshots of the movie and halloween masks.

You can complete the look with Witch Hunter's hat and Claws of attack (Right hand).

Please, if you use the model credit Kadakash and GHXBronie
Contents

Freddy Krueger (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
This is nothing more than a skin and not a model. I recommend you posting this in the skin section, because as a model it does not qualify as even substandard. You did not even rename the model, provided any portrait or changed anything beside the skin.
Ralle
Set back to pending after moving to the skins section. This is more of a skin than a model despite of needing a custom model.
Level 4
This is nothing more than a skin and not a model.
I recommend you posting this in the skin section, because as a model it does not qualify as even substandard.
You did not even rename the model, provided any portrait or changed anything beside the skin.

It has it's flies removed so it's an edited model apart from the texture, and having it separated also allows the user to also use the original zombie model.

I also tried renaming it but the model was calling for zombieA4.blp and renamed it back to original. If you could guide me I'll upload it as it should, but it's dumb to upload it as a skin since it needs it's own model to get rid of the flies.

Last edited:

General Frank

Model Moderator
Level 69
This is plain bs, how is it a skin if it needs a model to work?

Don't push it.