• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] fountain trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need to make a fountain that only heals units of a certain team. How do I do this?

Also how do I increase the rate of regen a fountain has?

Thanks!

Level 3
thanks a lot!

is there a way to change normal units to heroes? like a check box or something? or do I just have to make a new custom hero, and change their model to what i want.

Level 3
Wow, thanks Need. I didn't think anyone else's editor was that slow like mine, thought it was just me. Woooooo, so much faster now.

Level 4
Actually

You have to change a hero into a normal unit looking object.

Sadly in WC3 you can not make normal units into heroes which is annoying. You might with advanced hacking of the object editor, but it just is not worth it.

you can do it its just alot of work :wbored: cuz you have to give herop inventory and set to targeted as hero and a whole bunch of other stuff so its just easier to change a pre-existing hero to look liek a diferent unit....:grin:

Level 7
And how do you make normal unit learn skills like hero? i don't think that you could make normal unit to hero :wscrolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.