• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fountain of health and mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. Could you tell me how to make a fountain in the world editor that nearby units will regenerate health and mana? Just one single fountain, not two.
(I tried 'search' for this simple thing but couldn't find anything, tell me pls if there is already a post like this, and what did you type on 'search'.)
Yep, I'm new in the world editor. :D
Thank you in advance.

Level 9
You can add two aura abilities, life regeneration and mana regeneration abilities, or use the same ability as fountains already made by Blizzard... Really, stupid question, u could just find all the fountains and test them if they are regenerating both life and mana ; dddd

Level 19
Basicly go to Fountain of Health in Object editor double click abilities - normal
you will see
Invulnurable (Neutral)
Life Regeneration Aura (Neutral)
there press add ability and find
Mana Regeneration (Neutral)
from list select it and press ok
There now the Fountain of Life we know also does same job as Fountain of Mana as you asked for

Level 2
edge[d1];341988 said:
fountain of power is what you want. it regenerates both health and mana. no editing needed.

thx man,

To: Just_spectating - Gilles... no comment... I didn't mock you guys. I said I am a noob. so stop saying shit like "i like placing both fountains on top of each other because the fairies are different colors and the water color mixes together." and "yeah, sweet idea", mocking me.

oh yeah.. hehe.. i never look in the nightelf campaign units

how do you know fountain of power is at the nightelf campaign units then? (since you 'haven't ever looked there')

Level 34
And before someone asks: ''But erh how do you put the fountains on top off eachother?'' It's easy just remove the pathing of the unit/building.

Level 11
Wrong thread. You should be asking in Requests section.

Anyway, here you go. I added the night elf build animation to the fountains.
Oh! Thank you very much, actually I'm just wandering if there is a buildable fountains and gonna request it but you already done it 😅. Well thanks anyway 👍.

Status
Not open for further replies.