• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forums, don't people say the darnedest things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Some children are raised by the "sex filled tv", some are raised by their caring parents and some are raised by the streets. We've been raised in different ways, and, at least how I've been raised a 20 year old man should not be going out with a 6 year younger girl.

Level 35
A couple who does things right...IE: no sex til marriage, does not have the issues that are present with the stupidity that society enforces on them, while having a double standard towards everything else. -__-

"12 year olds should practice safe sex, and homosexuality/transgender is perfectly normal and should be accepted as such, but man-in-the-sky forbid that once you turn 18 you continue to date your 16 year old girlfriend, that's just sick and wrong!"

-Society

A 30 year old, and a 20 year old is perfectly reasonable. A six year age gap if the relationship is done correctly, and through chastity/chivalric principles is quickly overcome with time to become perfectly reasonable, and functioning, worthwhile, stable marriages.

Level 13
A couple who does things right...IE: no sex til marriage, does not have the issues that are present with the stupidity that society enforces on them, while having a double standard towards everything else. -__-

"12 year olds should practice safe sex, and homosexuality/transgender is perfectly normal and should be accepted as such, but man-in-the-sky forbid that once you turn 18 you continue to date your 16 year old girlfriend, that's just sick and wrong!"

-Society

A 30 year old, and a 20 year old is perfectly reasonable. A six year age gap if the relationship is done correctly, and through chastity/chivalric principles is quickly overcome with time to become perfectly reasonable, and functioning, worthwhile, stable marriages.

First you preach about how it's biologically correct to be with a girl who's barely even hit puberty when you're 20.

Then about how you're doing it wrong if you have sex before marriage.

Marriage is not biological, therefore, you are contradicting yourself.

Also, does the bold imply that you are a homophobe?

P.S as stated above, someone who has barely entered puberty should not have sex or even be in a relationship.

Level 35
I will now proceed to tearing apart your misreading, and replace it with what I actually said...

First you preach about how it's biologically correct to be with a girl who's barely even hit puberty when you're 20.

....Have you ever taken a biology class, looked at cultures around the world that have existed since the dawn of the ancient days?

A relationship is perfectly fine...it has been fine for 10,000 years. I nowhere however, said SEX was fine...

A RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T MEAN SEX! Neither does Love = Sex

Then about how you're doing it wrong if you have sex before marriage.

It is, and that is the whole corner stone of the issue! SEX is what the problem society has with a 5-6 year age gap, NOT the relationship itself. If you wait til you are married (and by connection of marrying age) to have sex, then you are perfectly alright!

Marriage is not biological, therefore, you are contradicting yourself.

...Culture, Law, History, Mating for Life amongst monogomous birds (biological)....

Animals, once they hit puberty, they go out and begin to mate, that is how humans are made, and it is no different.

And PS: ...NO I'm not contradicting myself, no where did I ever say "Marriage" was biological...ugh I swear I hate it when people add that kind of crap.

Also, does the bold imply that you are a homophobe?

...good grief, learn to read, I never said I was afraid of homosexuals, just because I disagree with them does not say otherwise, and I was using them as an example of society's backward mindset.

P.S as stated above, someone who has barely entered puberty should not have sex or even be in a relationship.

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever said sex = relationship.

And as for relationship: Who are you to judge 10,000 years of history, culture, and existence? Does that make you a bigot? I guess it does.

And since there seems to be a lack of cognition in the group, I'll have to draw a picture for you....

Jack and Jill:

Jack is 20, Jill is 14

Jack is in a relationship with Jill, they do not have sex.

Jack and Jill maintain their dating relationship pure, and chaste for 4 years (which is perfectly doable).

Jack is now 24, and Jill is 18, and they are of legal age to marry, or even have sex if they want.

24, and 18 is not a bad age gap at all, rather reasonable, perfectly legal, and all they had to wait was 4 years, they didn't have to give up a perfectly viable, reasonable, and worthwhile relationship, just because society decided that instant gratification is more important than long term happiness.

Basic.Logic.

And I wish people would actually have some real logic, and not cater to the whims of mainstream idiocy like sheep, parroting it off as if it were divine revelation.

Level 13
You complain about how I apparently manipulated your words into something else, then do the exact same thing against me? Oh, the hypocrisy.

Firstly: I never said sex = relationship or vice versa either, that you can't claim, whatever you do.

Secondly: Biologically, sex is, in fact, the only existing reason to be in a relationship. It's only there for reproduction, and without reproduction there would be no relationships as we know them.

Thirdly: A more recent definition of "homophobe" than the traditional one is being opposed to homosexuality.

Additionally, you seem to be perfectly fine with the fact that animals mate in a polygamous way (and even without marrying, GASP!). Why is polygamy then wrong amongst humans?

Level 35
TwistedImage: Ugh...I swear, and you continue to fling my posts into entirely left field directions, add your own crap into them, and just in general are debating hideously;

I refuse to continue this half-baked discussion.

And HappyTauren: It is called "Time", it does indeed flow....as I illustrated....

*out*

Level 27
It's only there for reproduction, and without reproduction there would be no relationships as we know them.
Relationships as we know them do not logically follow from the act of mating.
I don't even think people should marry before the age of 30+ because they need to know they really want it.
But then the argument is about maturity, and some people older than 30 are still not mature.

13 is legal in Japan. :3

Level 30

-Society

Your age divided by 2 + 7 = The minimum age of your girlfriend.
So lets say you're 18... That means 9+ 7 = 16.
16 is perfectly fine. I always thought that a guy should be like 2 years older than his girlfriend. So I go out with 14-year olds.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Your age divided by 2 + 7 = The minimum age of your girlfriend.
So lets say you're 18... That means 9+ 7 = 16.
16 is perfectly fine. I always thought that a guy should be like 2 years older than his girlfriend. So I go out with 14-year olds.

So if you're 10, your girlfriend should be 12.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

'cause only Mr. Obvious could notice it, and I am his messenger.

If you're ten, you shouldn't even have a real girlfriend anyway.

I'd say that depends on what the definition of a real girlfriend is. It wouldn't surprise me if it in some cultures is perfectly normal to find your bride around the age of 10.

Level 21
Oh well, the debate about relationsships and that alike ;).

Look at it from this point: "Love" is nothing but a chemical reaction in our body, it is like a accelerator for reproduction, and the age is non-existent in fact, 1 thing counts: Are you ready, or not? (Biological ready for reproduction).

The pharse about human is that they try to be protective where nothing is to protect, look, a human has it's own will, if two human beings want to have a reproduction time with each other, they can do what they want, it is not your buisness, do everything you want, but don't justify other people for their doings, it is NONE of your buisness.

Level 6
That's insane, my parents got a gap of two weeks.

Not really, once your past 20 as long as the age gap isn't as big as like 10 years (older of course) no one cares about the age difference. But when some one is 20 and their going out with a 16 year old everyone is like "WTF OMG WTF WTF WTF!!! What are YOU doing with a 16 year old GIRL, your a grown man you can't be with her." You see if there is an age gap of more than 2-3 years when your under the 20-18 age, everyone freaks out. But once you hit around 20 and your like "oh hey I wanna go out with that 25 year old," everyone is like okay? Sure go for it. Its like magic one day age matters to everyone then BAM you hit 20 and no one cares who you date as long as there

a) older, like 25 or so
b) hardly younger than you maybe 18-19

but no when your 20 you CAN NOT go out with some one younger than 17 cause your a GROWN MAN and shes a LITTLE GIRL.

Yeah I think I summed up today's society about relationships...

Level 16
....Meh. He's not as pedo as this guy:

syekh-puji-dan-ulfa.jpg

43 Years old? Married a 12 Years old Girl? Pedo much?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I hate obvious-ifying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.