• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest of Loops [v1.0]

Reactions: deepstrasz
Forest of Loops
by Wardota2 Gamer

This is another of my melee maps please enjoy!

Story
This Forest is one of a kind because it has many loops strange right? cut the trees off to make you wall of and make sure you dont wake up the gaurdian wolves....

Hint

1.If you cut the trees you can easily reach the enemies
2.You cannot rush in this melee map becaus of the wolves gaurding your way

Credits

All credits goes to me and Blizzard Entertainment for making this awsome game

Change Log

-updated the discription
-added some screenshots

Previews
Contents

Forest of Loops (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
You need to update your description. It is going in the right direction, but you have to improve it to really make it good. Screenshots are also needed. Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Maps Status set to awaiting update.
Paillan
I guess it's like black forest map from age of empires. Nevertheless, it's very different games, though it should be somewhat similar. Approved.
Level 14
Description is still very lacking. Is this a melee map or a custom map? People should be able to tell from the description, but right now, I can't tell what it is.
Also, add screenshots, like Rufus told you. Rules are rules.
Hey Paillan I have updated the bundle and I have fixed all that you said I updated the discription and added screenshot