• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

For who want to make an ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings all my thread readers :pir:

To the point :fp:

i have some idea for u who want to make an orpg
this is my idea : :fp:

1. at the start u choose your player (male and female), at first u are a common, do basic quest like collect fruit or what :grin:
2. If U want to change ur job u must go to school to get weapon, exp and skill ( need some days )
3. U must pay for the school :eek:
4. after become what u want, u can choose u want hunting solo or join the guild or somewhat
5a. if u hunt solo u have a big rival with the guild
5b. if u join the guild u must compete with the solo hunt, show ur skill and they'll not kick u from the guild
6. U become the student of legendary hero, u begin adventure with him or her and become greater
and bla"

Can U make an ORPG like this ( if u want, can u tell me please? :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.