• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

For the Love of Board Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I've started this thread because I love designing board games.
I've made several games which I play with my friends, not just DnD stuff but all sorts and manners of games. Games which can be played with dice or with cards, Expansive games which involve economies and strategies and games which you can play solo on sunday afternoons.

If you share my passion and would like to work with me, Pm me or send me a friend request.

Also, please share with me your experience of playing board games, and ones that you think are the best.

Level 34
Dominion is my favorite. I also really like Risk: God Storm and Risk: 2024 (or whatever the year is).

Board games are good, but hardly any are cheap if they are good. They might cost more
than your average online PC game because you might need to buy figures and guide books,
and the like. I don't really mind it on board games, seeing that what I bought I can actually
use in real life.

If I'd have to choose from D&D and D&D PC version, I'd just take the tabletop version.

Level 11
Dominion is my favorite. I also really like Risk: God Storm and Risk: 2024 (or whatever the year is).

yes, dominion is one of my favs too.:thumbs_up:

Board games are good, but hardly any are cheap if they are good. They might cost more
than your average online PC game because you might need to buy figures and guide books,
and the like. I don't really mind it on board games, seeing that what I bought I can actually
use in real life.

If I'd have to choose from D&D and D&D PC version, I'd just take the tabletop version.

Thats good news for future designers.:wink:
Initially what attracted me to board games was figures and miniatures, but I had a hard time explaining my brother that they are not my toys.

These days I'm looking forward to play WoW board game, I've read good reviews about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.