• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Frenzy Elite v1.6 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New footmen frenzy. Its a new look into footmen frenzy where heroes can be fun and work well. This map has loads of new features such as:
- Over 12 new heroes with custom and triggered abilities.
- Over 10 new creep and rebalanced old ones.
- Over 24 new items including some free ones.
- New beta version of AI so computers can play too!.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check my quest for Credits, Tips and Bug/Balance Reports.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To give all your feedback you can email me at:
[email protected]

Thanks to everyone that helped me. This section is going to be updated with all the people and names. So far i would like to thank DeathsHand for his help, And Clan BxT with hosting and beta testing.

Footmen frenzy is a team based game and you will need them to win. The two most important things to know is that your main base heals you and that the shop in the middle will regenerate your mana. There are two main ways to play footmen frenzy elite.
-Pick a hero and support your army-
This is the most used and usually most effective.
-Early Tech-
Dont pick a hero and just tech a race to have a more advanced and powerful army which can easily dominate the battlefield.

If you bought a hero the first thing you should look at is your spells.
All heroes have three basic spells and an ultimate. You CANT max all your spells as the max level is 18 so you need to choose now which will be best to counter or support your allies or enemies.
Most heroes can benefit from items footmen elite has six different shops, three at your base, two on the sides of you base and one in the middle the shops names usually tell you what kind of items they sell. Your units can be upgraded at your main base aswell as your tier which will spawn different units often at different spawn rates. The map also has two creep shops which sell units which can give you a huge edge over your enemies by simply buffing or debuffing you or your enemies.

Now that you know what is where and what it does its time to tell you how they can help you. Items give bonuses from damage to mana regeneration.
Tank heroes will tend to be strength based and will mainly buy items and not tech.
Hero killers are usually agility based and will also buy items rather than tech.
Intelligence heroes are the main techers and will usually only buy 1 or 2 items if any then tech.
Tanks:
-Tanks benefit mainly from armor and health increasing items and mana items are usually needed too.-
-Tanks will tend to attack bases filled with units to kill massed units and survive large amounts of damage.-
Hero Killers:
-Hero Killers will usually mass damage items and sometimes mana items.-
-They will hunt down heroes and kill them and retreat back avoiding units and massed heroes.-
Techers and Aoe heroes:
-Techers and Aoe heroes will focus on upgrading units and tiers rather than buying items.-
-Techers and Aoe heroes will focus an units but will often need their own units to back them up as they have low health.-
-They will also avoid hero killers and tanks which can kill their own units.-

From 1.3 i have started have started developing AI so my map can be played in single player too.
------------
The AI
------------
- Basic AI release with only 90% of the heroes having AI.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fixed some bugs
- All AI finished and added regaining of Teleport Scrolls
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fixed some bugs
- Added a Beta random item system (it failed)
- Added auto-gaining of Healing Salves
- Fixed some bugs
- Perfected random item system
- Added few new heroes and AI

Keywords:
AI, Footmen Frenzy, Frenzy, Elite, HeX.16, Computer, Triggered.
Contents

Footmen Frenzy Elite v1.6 AI (Map)

Reviews
14:51, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
@sinder583 - I think someone used the item called "rod of envy" on you it puts your hero to sleep for 2mins. This is mainly used so someone can go and base kill you.
@GhostThruster - Screenshots i dont think will fit with a footmen frenzy map. Most of the terrain is the same sorta style and my map is more based off cool items and spells.

Level 19
hmm sounds cool but u shouldent have an spell that makes u sleep 2 mins lol. WIll ruin the game. But it sounds cool the map. I will try it later with u. :) see what u need to change o_O Il help u as much as i can and u help me back :D gl with your map mate.